Learn Pinhole Photography
Are you an adventurous, creative photographer? Would you like to take your own pinhole photographs? Come explore a new way of taking photographs with my pinhole photography workshop.
Learn to take your own pinhole photographs with Cameron Gillie. This one day course is an excellent way to break into the world of pinhole photography and avoid time-consuming and costly mistakes. The cameras, film and processing are provided by Cameron. All you do is show up and take photos here in the beautiful capital city of Madison. To keep this a great learning experience, class sizes are restricted to five people.
A fun day
In the morning everyone meets over coffee and bagels and we go over the basics of pinhole photography and introduce you to the pinhole camera you will be using. Then we head out to take photos in nearby Owen Conservation Park. After a break for lunch we head down to Capitol Square, where we photograph the majestic Capitol Building and State Street.
Later in the week after the film is developed and scanned, there is an evening gathering to view the photographs and get additional feedback on your pinhole photographs.
Pinhole photography workshop dates will be announced soon.
Price $225- limited to 5 students.
Sign up for my email newsletter for updates on future pinhole workshops and other news
Pinhole Photography Workshop Details
- Pinhole cameras and film are provided.
- Students are encouraged to bring their own tripod. If you don’t have a tripod, one will be provided to you.
- Film processing and scanning are included. Each student receives their film and digital scans after the workshop.
- No advanced photography experience is necessary. Pinhole is well suited for beginners but still provides new challenges for everyone.
- The photo review comes later in the week after the film is processed. Attendance is optional if you from are out of town.